Skip to content
Where do our toys come from? We make them! Here on our property in Queensland in our shed on our 5 acres.
- What do we use? Camphor wood ( a natural weed here) and Eucalyptus naturally fallen branches.
- What do we use to finish the wood - we are offering you choice: beeswax, raw or eco organoil. Photos coming soon.
- How are you ECO? We have solar energy, we have water tanks, we have veggie gardens we aim to revegetated our property and support wildlife. We try to model sustainable living.
- How do you ship? We use a courier "SENDLE" who is Carbon Neutral! Sometimes we have to use Australia post because the person lives in a more rural area. We always compare prices for you.
- How are you ECO as toy makers? We recycle, reduce, re-purpose, refuse (plastic), rethink ideas, repair items. We aim to be sustainable and to model this to future generations.
- WE are Australian and aim to help children "Our Earths littlest trustees," to learn about Australian wildlife flora and fauna. We have more to share but that is a little start. We are always looking for ways to improve. Kind Regards, Melissa & Rick Derksen.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection